As a Data Controller
* What information is being collected?
Sufficient information required to identify the individual/company for the production of an Invoice and update the client on work progress.
Also, any other information required to actually complete the commissioned work.
* Who is collecting it?
Information is only collected by representatives of Excel Packaging Machinery Ltd. This may include direct employees or Agents/Partners of Excel Packaging Machinery Ltd.
* How is it collected?
Directly from the client or passed on by a Partner/Agent and logged on:
• Microsoft (SalesForce, Outlook)
• Sage Accounts
Potential Client data may be passed on by a Partner/Agent where it is deemed Excel Packaging Machinery Ltd is the appropriate organisation to fulfil the client’s requests. This is often as the result of information requests obtained during functions or exhibitions.
Data is not collected using: Observation, Derivation or Inference of systems, processes and other data.
* Why is it being collected?
Only what is necessary to complete the commissioned work and create an Invoice.
* How will it be used?
To complete the commissioned work and create an Invoice.
In the completion of any commissioned work or information requests, client contact details may be shared with Partners/Agents to complete that request.
In the process of the completion of any commissioned work, Partners/Agents may have access to client data.
If the client has consented, data will be retained to allow:
• Additional future client work to be carried out efficiently
• Ongoing updates on additional services or events
Backups are taken as proof of work done and kept for 7 years.
Personal data recorded as part of a recruitment process may be held for up to 3 months.
* Who will it be shared with?
The data collected is not shared with anyone not involved in the commissioned work or the management of the invoices. As a Limited Company, the accountants ‘The Westbury Partnership LLP’ have access to all invoices created by ‘Excel Packaging Machinery Ltd’.
* What will be the effect of this on the individuals concerned?
There should be no effect on the individuals concerned.
* Is the intended use likely to cause individuals to object or complain?
As the only use of the data is related to the completion of the commissioned work, no objections are expected.
As a Data Processor
Excel Packaging Machinery Ltd does not act as a Data Processor for any organisation.
Data may be shared between Excel Packaging Machinery Ltd and its Partners/Agents in order to fulfil client requests. These Partners/Agents include:
• V2 Engineering
• Axomatic SRL
• Omas Tecnosistemi
Objections and Complaints
* Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
* Write: Excel Packaging Machinery Ltd, Unit C5, Regent Park, Summerleys Road,
Princes Risborough, Buckinghamshire, Hp27 9LE
• Your issue will be responded to within 72 hours
• All actions will be completed within 21 days of agreement